To all Move over cold & unpredictable weather!
SPRING IS HERE! For most, Spring means perfect weather (no more umbrellas-finally), colorful clothes (bye bye black monochromatic outfit!) and finally putting the pool to good use. Spring is a time to get outside and unwind...but for those planning a Spring wedding it can bring an abundance of stress.
Trying to reserve a venue, find a caterer, hire a photographer, create a wedding website are just a few of the concerns when planning a wedding. It can be challenging and let’s face it, the wedding checklist seems to get longer every day. To all my brides-to-be...just simplify! According to the Huffington post (1), here are the things to avoid while planning your wedding:
· Doing anything before setting a budget
· Neglecting to make a rain plan (Um...this is a big one, people...even if you do live in Fresno)
· Assuming 10 percent of your guests will RSVP ‘no’
· Impulsively sending your save-the-dates
· Buying your dress first
· Nixing the hair and makeup trial
· Saving by not hiring a videographer
· Being too vague with your photographer
· Letting yourself get too stressed (HIRE A PLANNER, or at least a Coordinator and relax)
· Being Too Chill (You Chill, While DOV Sound Plans)
Last but not lease we have to add, hire help! Don't stress yourself out and don't put that burden on your guests or family. Even if you are the master of DIY you will want time to enjoy your wedding, so let a coordinator do the work.
(1)Huffington Post: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-most-common-wedding-planning-mistakes-and-how_n_5ac529d6e4b0042efc0464e0
Lucky you! Dov Sound will help you during this hectic wedding process because we specialize in weddings and other private events! If you are in need of a Fresno Wedding planner, or planning a destination wedding, give us a call! Find out more about what we can do for you to make your special day one filled with memories not worry.
Follow us on social media and get more information on DovSound.com!
We live in a world where standards have been compromised- in music, in character, in relationships, in the quality of how we live...and the list goes on.